Tuesday, May 29, 2018

My Third Interview in a Series of Three by Lena Nelson Dooley


I want to take this moment and thank Lena Nelson Dooley for having me on her blog. This is the third and final interview in the series (for now), featuring my Blake Meyer series.

Here's an excerpt:

Welcome back, C Kevin. God has really been moving in your writing life. What do you see on the horizon?
Completing the Blake Meyer series, working on my young adult series, working on the screenplays for The Serpent’s Grasp and The Letters, and anything else God allows me to complete. I also have a sequel series foreshadowed in the Blake Meyer series that will cameo Blake and focus on a fellow FBI agent, Julee Scarfano.

Tell us a little about your family.
I’m married to Cindy, my wife of almost 37 years. We have three daughters. Two of them are married, and we have five grandchildren. We have a rescue dog named Tiny. We live in the house I grew up in, but we’re looking to move in the next couple of years. We’ve lived in Florida twice, Western New York, Jackson, Missippi, Haltom CityTexas, and Des MoinesIowa. We’ve never been west of I-35, but want to see the western half of the U.S. soon.

You were almost a neighbor when you were in Texas. I live in Hurst. Has your writing changed your reading habits? If so, how?
Some. I read a great deal more research material than I used to. But that’s about it.

What are you working on right now?
I’m completing Book 4 of the Blake Meyer series, titled When the Clock Strikes Fourteen. Should be done any day now. Plans are for it to be available this fall. In my spare time, I’m writing a young adult series with the characters starting off in 6th grade. My writers critique group has told me that it’s the best stuff I’ve written so far. That’s a good sign.

You can find the rest of Interview #3 HERE!


The first interview can be found HERE!

The second interview can be found HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment