Thursday, October 3, 2019

Kevin's Podcast Interview with Stacey Horan of "The Bookshop at the End of the Internet"


I have to admit, I've done a podcast interviews in the past. one was with a group of authors on a conference call with the interviewer. I did a little talking, but the pressure was off as I listened to the other writers answer questions of the host.

However, when you are "the author," and there are no others to fill in the gaps, it can be a little nerve-racking. I have to admit, you hear it in my voice. The consummate introvert taking a calming breath before launching into an answer, hoping he doesn't sound like an introvert. :-)

Nevertheless, Stacey did an excellent job, asked some great questions, and was able to pack a great deal into a half hour.

My interview is episode #40. There are 39 more you can check out after you listen to mine. :-) Most of these authors I do not know, but it's cool to "get to know them" and find out more about them and their works (just like the interviews I do here on this blog). I did meet one of the authors, Mark Wayne Adams (episode #18), at a book awards festival in Miami, Florida, back in 2013. We both received awards that night. Small world.


So, grab yourself a cuppa, sit back and listen as Stacey interviews me about my Blake Meyer Thriller series!

(Oh, and by the way, Book 5 was sent to the publisher last night!)

http://bookshopwithstaceyhoran.libsyn.com/bookshop-interview-with-author-c-kevin-thompson-episode-040






No comments:

Post a Comment